V3.2 not working with network drives

I was in the process of updating the boards at the studio toady to V3.2 and ran into a big problem.  The studio has 3 light boards , a puck and 2 Ion XEs.  The puck was first and updated from 3.1.1 to 3.2 no problem, but didn’t recognize the remote drive that all of the show files are stored on.  As that board wasn’t running a show at the time I gave it the possibly having a network/ cable issue and moved on as time was tight to get updates done.  

I update one of the Ion Xe in a control room and it has the same problem.  No access to the remote drive where all of the show files are stored,  When you would go through the directory to open and click on the showarchive folder the board would pause and then closes the open directory.   I double checked all of the network and showarchive settings and they were the exact same as they were prior to the update.  

I roll back both boards to 3.1.4 as that was the software I had on my USB stick and the remote drive works as it has in the past.  

Since it was Sunday and I didn’t have much time left in my day, so calling the technical support line wasn’t an option.  Any ideas about what might be going on?  I’d really love to get the boards at this studio up to date, but not if they can’t access their prior showfiles.

Parents Reply Children
Related