Snapshots not recalling blind-tracksheet correctly

Hiya...

Training today on a Ti with 3.2 release version.

The group remarked that they had a macro designed to switch to a blind-spreadsheet -flexi-patched display by recalling a snapshot.

This is a long-standing macro/snapshot that worked successfully in previous versions.

It stopped working in 3.2 - the display did not correctly configure to spreadsheet mode.

Has anything changed in this area that might have broken something?

Rob.

Fixed typo in title for better search results.
[edited by: eos moderator at 7:24 PM (GMT -5) on Thu, Sep 21 2023]
Parents
  • Hi, i've exactly the same macro type for a long time, for me it works perfect on 3.2, no difference with previous eos. Only troubles i got was when flexi ch tab1 was in an external screen. tab 1 moved from external screen to internal.

Plus to uerliegg questions: In your snapshot, is the blind flexi  your tab1 or 1.2 or else? when yu execute macro,  is it the same tab number as when you recorded snapshot? Is your blind flexi in the internal or external screen?

• Hi, i've exactly the same macro type for a long time, for me it works perfect on 3.2, no difference with previous eos. Only troubles i got was when flexi ch tab1 was in an external screen. tab 1 moved from external screen to internal.

Plus to uerliegg questions: In your snapshot, is the blind flexi  your tab1 or 1.2 or else? when yu execute macro,  is it the same tab number as when you recorded snapshot? Is your blind flexi in the internal or external screen?

Children
No Data
Related