Pixel Map Effect Layer not allowing Color Space Selection/honors Server Layer choice.

The FX Layer is not allowing the color space to be chosen for the "Start Color" and "End Color".  

"HS" "XY" and "Gel" are not selectable within the ML Controls.  Instead, whatever Color Space the user has chosen for the Server Layer shows up in the last color "window" you are trying to manipulate.  

For example: 

I want to change the "End Color" of FX Layer. I click on "End Color" area.  I go to Master Layer and select "Gel" in the Master Layer.  When I return to the FX Layer, Gel is now in the "End Color".  I go back to Server Layer and select "XY" in the Color Space; now the End Color is showing "XY" color space".  

(There is also no Color Space choice for the "End Color" in FX Layer.  Virtual Layers seem fine.)

Thanks!

--Matthew

3.2 b291

Nomad6K

Windows7

• Your Color Space selection for the Master Layer actually cycles through the (3) slots/places. 

1) Select "Gel" for Master Layer.

2) Selecting the FX Layer now shows "Gel" in "End Color"

3) Selecting Master Layer again now shows  "XY"

4) Selecting FX Layer again now show "Gel" in "Start Color"

5) Selecting Master Layer now show "Gel" 

...and so on and so forth...the cycle continues on this loop.  Selecting XY on the Master and letting that selection "cycle through" all 3 slots is the only way to get the same Color Space back in all three slots again.  

(This behavior was also in 3.1 but I didn't notice it any earlier.)

Related