Importing new focus palettes to an old show.

I'd like to use new focus palettes with an old show's plot for which I'm rehanging according to the magic sheet.  Is there a way to import the new focus palettes to the old show?

Parents
  • you're looking for the Merge function. with your old show open, go to File>Merge and navigate to the showfile that has the new focus palettes. in the next dialogue you can select which types of record targets you want to merge. you might want to check out the Advanced section so you can merge a bit more selectively, i.e. only a range of a certain type, or multiple ranges or maybe take a range and while merging also move it to new numbers so you don't overwrite focus palettes that happen to have the same numbers. 

• you're looking for the Merge function. with your old show open, go to File>Merge and navigate to the showfile that has the new focus palettes. in the next dialogue you can select which types of record targets you want to merge. you might want to check out the Advanced section so you can merge a bit more selectively, i.e. only a range of a certain type, or multiple ranges or maybe take a range and while merging also move it to new numbers so you don't overwrite focus palettes that happen to have the same numbers. 

Children
No Data
Related