Submasters not restoring to correct colors EOS v3.2.0

I recently upgraded the Ion classic at my school to EOS v3.2.0. Before upgrading I had created some submasters for common looks (bow lights, blueout, etc) at priority 7 to override the cue list at p4. In the previous version of the software, when the submasters were set to 0, the color and intensity data of the lights (all are ColorSource LEDs) were restored to their values in the current cue. In 3.2.0, only the intensity is restored and the color is reverted to a neutral white (even if the color isn't in the submaster or cue).  This issue of the color not returning also works on the submasters at priority 4, however the effect submasters (all others are additive) don't have this issue. When bringing the fader linked to the sub down, the lights start to change to the cue (at 3% color and intens are both almost at the cue) but reverts to white when the sub is at 0. 

I have tried setting the backgrounds of the subs to p4, p7 and disabled with the same result every time. Changing the sub to I-master (all of them were proportional) restored the color of the lights to the color they were in the submaster. I haven't tried changing the restore and HTP which are currently set to HTP and background for all subs. Additionally for all subs, stomp is set to nothing unmark 0 is off, nothing is executed and no channel or param filters are active. 

The only major change to the board or file which I know of is the upgrading of software from v3.0.2 to v3.2.0, leading me to believe that this is the reason for the subs acting differently. While I use the board most frequently and updated it, teachers and students use it but as far as i'm aware have not edited any settings or submasters. I can update the board again to v3.2.1 but there is a show in 2 days and don't see any  mention of submasters in the release notes (I will update it if the issue is most likely fixed in the new version). For the show, I can use cues and not rely on subs but it would be good to know of a fix if it exists and if this is a bug in EOS software or a new feature/setting added in 3.1.0/3.2.0. 

Related