Backup Limits Master output Adresses

I‘ve the following issue.

I use a ion console with the full output range. Additional I added a Laptop as backup with a 1024 address dongle, running the same software release as the ion console (3.2 something)

when I set the laptop in backup mode, it limits my outputs from the  ion console.

Is it possible to have the full range on the ion during the limited backup is running?… and furthermore, ist it possible to pick priority channels between the address limit to get them running when the master console strikes? 

Parents
  • When a Backup console connects to a Primary console, the connected system will always use the lower of each individual output counts, and then only output that count in order of the patched channels. The only way to prioritize patched channels to get them into be a lower channel number. For instance if the system count is 1024 Addresses, and chanels 1-100 are patched with first 1024 addresses, and channel 101 is patched to the 1025 address, then Channel 101 will not output. 

• When a Backup console connects to a Primary console, the connected system will always use the lower of each individual output counts, and then only output that count in order of the patched channels. The only way to prioritize patched channels to get them into be a lower channel number. For instance if the system count is 1024 Addresses, and chanels 1-100 are patched with first 1024 addresses, and channel 101 is patched to the 1025 address, then Channel 101 will not output. 

Children
No Data
Related