Eos 3.2.2 build 25 crash

Hollywood Bowl

2x Eos Ti DVI Client

2x Eos RPU Main/Backup

I had Master, backup and two client consoles all crash.

It is a complicated setup so not sure it will be reproducible.  Multiple cue lists playing back.  Had some perseo that I was working on Gobo faders and rotation faders for them. fixtures that had their rotation speed at it's home value without coming from any playback would return to -300 rotation speed instead of the fixture default of -1.  Entered patch to change the fixture profile default to rotating gobo mode and speed of 0.  selected fixtures and sneak enter to get them to their home/playback values.  Gobo speed sub still returning to -300 on fade down.  Edited blind home preset(1000) to set rotation and speed values in home preset as test.  When I went back to live and selected fixtures sneak enter console became unresponsive.  Other client console, Master, and Backup all crashed within one minute.  

Restarted all hardware and sneak, playback, and rotation speed all working properly.   

I remember there being a bug running around for a long time that has fixtures not homing to their home values under unknown circumstances.  I think this may be a version of that.  It probably wouldn't have crashed the system if I had done a goto cue out after changing home preset but was not In a position to easily do that.

I have log files and a copy of the show if wanted.

Related