Magic Sheet view macro

So, in my previous show files I have Macros that open various magic sheet views. I'm currently building a new file for one of our venues and am trying to replicate that same system of sheets/views. The problem I'm running into now is that I cannot get the syntax to point to a view no matter how I try to learn or edit the macro. I noticed in my old file that one of these macros had '10 part 1' as 1 unchangable command string (I tried to change 10 to 1 and it wouldn't let me). I can learn or type in edit the exact same command magic_sheet>1>part>1 and the syntax looks correct although it is not 1 unchangable string as the previous file. this takes me to MS 1, not MS1 view(part) 1. I am attaching the new show file, all macros over 2000 were merged from the older file so I can copy/paste ones used often instead of having to rebuild them from scratch.(3000s were merged again after deleting the original view macros). The test for this is on the magic sheet nav buttons. currently on MS2 the button leading to MS1v1 is set to macro 30, but always leads back to MS1, no view specific. TIARK 1st REP v1.0 7-2023 2023-07-11 12-44-07.esf3d

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related