Stop/Back OSC Command when using multiple cuelists

I'm currently working on a project which is meant to be a long-running immersive experience programmed via Eos Nomad. Due to the nature of the project, we have around 20 cue stacks that are fired from a control computer running QLab 5 (also controlling video and sound so that everything is synchronized). We are hoping to build rehearsal version of this show file so that as time progresses the team can rehearse individual scenes or groups of scenes easily. To do this we are planning to trigger several of the cue stacks via QLab, but hope to provide the SM with options to pause, resume, and stop. Stop is covered so far (going to cue 0 in the specified list) but we were hoping to accomplish the pause by using the OSC eos/key/stop command to active the stop/back button. I am wondering if there is any syntax that can be added to make this cue list specific (i.e. I want cuelist 5 to continue in another part of the building but need to hit stop/back on cuelist 2). I've looked in the QLab5 OSC dictionary as well as the Eos OSC dictionary but am not finding anything that might help us. We do have each of the cuelists loaded into a virtual faders and can also trigger them that way if that is helpful, but the list that is loaded into the main playback fader pair changes depending on what is being run. My only thought to try today is to have QLab instead fire a macro that fires stop/back for the specific virtual fader, but I'm hoping that there is a less time consuming solution found here! 

Many thanks in advance! 

Parents
  • You can fire a cue on a different cue list with following command 

/eos/cue/<list number>/<cue number>/fire

You can simply send it as an OSC message without an argument. I didn't find a stop command in the EOS documentation but you should try it, by replacing "fire" with "stop". There is only a stop command for main cue list

/eos/key/Stop_Back_Main_CueList

• You can fire a cue on a different cue list with following command 

/eos/cue/<list number>/<cue number>/fire

You can simply send it as an OSC message without an argument. I didn't find a stop command in the EOS documentation but you should try it, by replacing "fire" with "stop". There is only a stop command for main cue list

/eos/key/Stop_Back_Main_CueList

Children
No Data
Related