Double Rainbow not working above certain address only

This is a Quasar Science specific question but I've had good luck finding answers here so...

I have Double Rainbows on a Nomad Puck system.  All other types of lights work fine absolutely no issues.  Rainbows at low addresses (below 240) work fine.  Anything about 240 and I have no control at all.  I can put a different type of light at those same addresses and they work fine.  DMX signal is tested good at those addresses with the same cables.  Multiple DRainbows don't work so it's not an individual bad unit.  Same results wired via RJ45 and wireless using CRMX.  Same behavior on any universe so it's not universe dependent.  I feel like i've narrowed it down the the Double Rainbows themselves.

I have the latest firmware (0.8) on the units.  I tried resetting to default.  I tried multiple profiles.  Is there something else in the Double Rainbow settings that I'm missing?  Again they work fine at any address below 240 in multiple profiles.  Above 240, nothing at all.  LED status lights do show good data always when plugged into know good data.

Oh and of course, Quasars' tech support is on vacation for a week.  Apparently the entire company has ONE person doing all their tech support.  For such unreliable products, you'd expect they would at least have robust tech support...nope.

Related