Magic Sheet Images not Saving to Show File

Imported images do not save save to show file and have to be re-imported on every new device. On one of my set-ups which is a nomad Primary, Gio client, every time the show file loads off the master I have to reimport the images. Can someone explain if I am doing anything wrong? There is no literature that seems to explicitly explain how custom imported images act within the EOS ecosystem. Can anyone help with this?

Show File: 360 STAGE 2023-09-01 19-00-44.esf3d

Zipped Images: 1x.zip

Formatting for attachment links
[edited by: zachciaburri at 3:45 AM (GMT -5) on Sun, Sep 3 2023]
Parents
  • I don't know what's going on, but here's what I'm getting:

When I import the images into your show file, the file is not saved properly. The show is saved but not the images.

When I import your images into my main showfile, the file is saved properly and everything is fine.

So is there something wrong with your show file? Maybe try again with a new clean file/setup.

• I don't know what's going on, but here's what I'm getting:

When I import the images into your show file, the file is not saved properly. The show is saved but not the images.

When I import your images into my main showfile, the file is saved properly and everything is fine.

So is there something wrong with your show file? Maybe try again with a new clean file/setup.

Children
Related