Augmented Zones Bug

Hi,

I have found that In augmented if I have my cyc set as a zone to stop any fixtures from touching it,

Then I bring in my FOH tabs which are connected to a scenic element movable.

Any movers in front of the tabs are still affected by the zone, even though the lights are not hitting the zone as the tabs are in between, and EOS knows the tabs are there as it is showing the light on them.

Thank you

James

• This question came up in another section of this forum, I'm copy/pasting the original response here:

"Zones ignore all scene geometry to ensure that all Eos family consoles will be able to play back your show (within their parameter count limits).

If they used the scene geometry, then the complexity of the 3D models you imported would limit which consoles could play your show.
    Adding a single piece of set could have easily changed a show from requiring a Puck or Ion XE to needing the most powerful Apex console - or even an ETCnomad with a pair of the biggest graphics cards on the market!

The intention is that SE or SEM channels are used to enable/disable and move the Zones as required throughout the show."

Related