Apex cost

I am looking to buy a new ETC Eos Apex 10 lighting console. I am located in northeast Florida and I just want to know the average price of a new Apex 10 console not including shipping. I asked local suppliers and I couldn't get a straight answer. Can someone help me out?

Parents
  • Your dealer of choice will unfortunately need to answer this question for you as there is not a 1 price or price sheets really. It's a somewhat customizable desk "made to order". Lots of folks can comment on what they paid from where, but unless you order exactly what they ordered from where they ordered it and how they ordered it, the price may not be the same. Any reputable dealer should be able to help you get a ballpark for budgeting though... 

• Your dealer of choice will unfortunately need to answer this question for you as there is not a 1 price or price sheets really. It's a somewhat customizable desk "made to order". Lots of folks can comment on what they paid from where, but unless you order exactly what they ordered from where they ordered it and how they ordered it, the price may not be the same. Any reputable dealer should be able to help you get a ballpark for budgeting though... 

Children
Related