Element and UB 9H lights: Won't be individually controlled, please help!!!

Hello! I am currently working on a production for theatre and have run into an issue that I've never seen before and don't know how to solve. I've added a few photos so people could see it. 

I have a whole row of eight UB 9H lights on one electric. In the past, I would be able to command each of these lights individually to do whatever I want. However now it seems that they are all controlled by one channel and the other seven don't do anything. For example, if I turn on channel 211, the entire row will turn on. But if I try to change anything for a different channel such as channel 214, nothing would happen. At first I thought this was because there was an issue with the patching and someone might of connected all the addresses under one channel (211), this didn't happen however. So the only other thing I was noticing on the board (I use a ETC element) was that there was a blue plus sign on channel 211, while the others have no color plus signs.

I'm not sure what kind of issue this is, but I'm quite stuck on how to fix it. Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated!!The channels in question (211-218)The channels on patch

Parents Reply Children
Related