Fade speed of movement in cue

I want to have my moving heads start slow and then slowly fade to normal speed after about 3 seconds. Is that possible in eos?

• You can take multiple routes on this:

• You can break apart you cue into multiple cues with follows/delays, with the focus time being different.
      • Good if you are only planning on doing this once or twice in a show file
    • You can apply a curve to a cue which effects its precent to completion.
      • Advantage if you are building a specific type of movement that you want to be repeatable 
      • Curves on cues will apply to all of the parameters in the cue, so if you have more than just the movement in the cue, you might want to separate the movers to a part cue, then apply the curve to that cue part. Curves are found in the attributes soft key, in the context of cues. 
    • You can apply the curve to a channel attribute in patch. In your case, apply the curve to your pan and tilt.
      • Good if you want the movement to be applied to all moves in your show file.

Cue 902 by default is a slow starting easing curve. If you want to look at, edit or make your own curve, they have their own display available (tab 21).

• And i have one more idea.
    use the Movement speed of the fixture if there is one in the profile. 

Related