Is {Earliest M} broken in 3.2.3?

Starting with 3.2.3, it seems that {Earliest M} consistently fails to properly find a suitable mark flag.  I haven't been able to figure out any specific pattern or what might be causing the confusion, but more often than not, using {Earliest M} will give me a broken mark on channels that should not have any issue finding an early mark.

• Sorry to hear you're having problems with this. We tried to reproduce but couldn't make it happen. Would you be willing to share a showfile so we can try in a similar setting? You can either post the showfile here as a reply (Insert > Image/video/file) or send an email to eos(dot)moderator(at)etcconnect(dot)com.

If in the meantime you've found situations that make it more probable to see this fail, please let us know as well.

Thank you.

• I have also experienced some peculiar behaviour with Mark Earliest M.  We are currenlty on 3.2.5 here.  I am wondering if there is anything related to units with multicell control or multipart channels, would that be plausible?

My example here is a channel patched with 3 parts (part 1: Encore CLD, part 2: FollowMe, part 3: LightStrike).

I mark earliest m that channel in a cue with heaps of mark cues to choose from upstream of the reference cue.  I immediately get a broken mark on the reference cue.  The intensity marks back to the earliest M cue, but the focus only marks two cues before the reference.

If I simply Mark the channel it behaves as expected.

•   Thank you for adding more details.

Do you have a showfile you could share, it would help immensly in reproducing this issue. eos(dot)moderator(at)etcconnect(dot)com

Related