Fixture Editor: cannot create new fixture

Hi, in 3.2.4, when the Fixture Editor's Type list is in focus, I cannot press New to create a new fixture type. New will work if I'm inside a fixture and want to create a new parameter.

Mac Nomad 3.2.4

thanks!

Parents
  • Thank you for your report. I'm currently trying to reproduce this, but it seems to be working fine for me on Nomad PC and consoles. We will look at it on a mac soon.

In the mean time can you confirm that you didn't have pending changes to a fixture (see red and green button in the top right of your fixture editor? As long as you haven't saved changes on the right hand side, it's expected behavior that you can't create a new fixture on the left hand side.

• Thank you for your report. I'm currently trying to reproduce this, but it seems to be working fine for me on Nomad PC and consoles. We will look at it on a mac soon.

In the mean time can you confirm that you didn't have pending changes to a fixture (see red and green button in the top right of your fixture editor? As long as you haven't saved changes on the right hand side, it's expected behavior that you can't create a new fixture on the left hand side.

Children
Related