Parking Problems

I put chans 45 and 46 to Full and then [Park] to keep them on all the time the board is up., The tombstone display showed the little "p" in the corner..

Down the road aways I had several lights on and used [Select Active] to turn them all off. This also turned my Parked chans to 0!

What am I doing wrong?

Parents
  • SelectActive will not override your Park. If the channels turned off it must mean that at that moment the channels weren't parked.

Unparking can happen in different ways:

• selective unpark from the command line: Chan 45 Park Enter (console asks for confirmation) Enter
    • general unpark from the command line: Park Enter (console asks for confirmation) Enter
    • File > Open: loading a previous showfile(*) and using the check box {Yes, Include Park Buffer}
    • File > New: creating a new showfile
    • software update of the Element software

(*) when you save a showfile the current state of park is saved along with the showfile. This state however is *not* applied by default when you open the showfile. Only if you select the Park Buffer option in the File Open dialog box the previous state of park will overwrite your current park.

• SelectActive will not override your Park. If the channels turned off it must mean that at that moment the channels weren't parked.

Unparking can happen in different ways:

• selective unpark from the command line: Chan 45 Park Enter (console asks for confirmation) Enter
    • general unpark from the command line: Park Enter (console asks for confirmation) Enter
    • File > Open: loading a previous showfile(*) and using the check box {Yes, Include Park Buffer}
    • File > New: creating a new showfile
    • software update of the Element software

(*) when you save a showfile the current state of park is saved along with the showfile. This state however is *not* applied by default when you open the showfile. Only if you select the Park Buffer option in the File Open dialog box the previous state of park will overwrite your current park.

Children
Related