Possible bug: v3.1.5 Weird interaction with park and subs

I have encountered what seems to be a bug when parking a channel that is controlled by a shielded sub assigned to a fader.

For whatever reason, parking this channel (in my case, a hazer) causes them to park at whatever value that is recorded into the shielded sub (Haze 100 Fan 100), not the currently output level (haze 0 Fan 0). The other oddity is this is only the case once I move this fader after the software has loaded. If I don't touch the assigned fader and then park the channel that is in the shielded sub, it will park at its current level. The second I move the fader, even slightly, and then park it again, it parks at the value recorded into the sub.

If I unassign the shielded sub from a fader, the channel will then correctly park. But, if I then tell that shielded sub to be at a value using the command line, it will now park at the subs recorded value like before.

Further to this, I tested it with standard subs with no changes to Eos default behaviour. The same thing occurs with any channel that is recorded onto a sub. The only difference with these subs is that it only occurs in the sub is active. If the sub is at 0, the channel will park correctly. If the sub is at any other value, then parking the channel will cause it to park at the level recorded into the sub, not the currently output level. If the channels control is taken over by another source (manual or cue data), that data will park correctly.

If this is unintended behaviour, please let me know. I can provide more details if needed.

Parents Reply Children
Related