OSC to Enable Timecode Learn and Delete Events?

Hello,

I am trying to use OSC to clear timecode events and to enable learning. Starting the clock, stopping the clock, and resetting to zero is working fine. Here is what I have tried:

Address: eos/cmd

Arguments tried:

1. Event 1 / Internal Enable Enter Learn_Events Enter

2. Event 1 / Learn_Events Enter

3. Learn_Events Enter

4. Event 1 / Internal Enable Learn_Events Enter

And basically every other combination that I can think of that makes sense. I have a macro that does it just fine, but translating that into an OSC command hasn't worked out. The macro just says "Event 1 / Learn_Events [enter/diamond]". That works just fine. Other macros I've translated directly into OSC have worked fine, but not this one. 

And then to delete timecode events, everything I try ends up deleting a cue instead of timecode events and nothing I try to get it to go into Show Control mode works. I've tried "/eos/key/tab" stuff, but it doesn't appear to accept arguments. I can get the little red "Tab" to appear, but I can't enter an integer after that via OSC. Just "Tab". 

The end goal is I want to be able to use Python to set the start frame of a song to reset and start a timecode clock with the checkbox option to enable learning. And then there's a simple button to just delete all existing events since that's a nuisance chore on the board. The thing does everything except Learning and clearing the event list so far. 

So I'm asking for helping finding the correct OSC syntax for clearing timecode events and enabling learning. I know there are uber ways of doing all this on the board, but my software is intended to just work right out of the box. 

Best regards,

Jordan

Related