Custom Gobo Wheel Portability

Greetings,

I have several custom gobo wheels (including custom pictures) set up in Eos, and I would like to take them with me to a different Eos console.  I can not find a way to save them with the show file.  Is there another way to move them from one console to another?

• Thank you for your question.

Custom gobo wheels and all the imported custom gobo images are automatically saved in your showfile. To merge either choose:

• The whole Patch category (this will bring in all gobo wheels currently patched, along with all custom images), or
    • The category Fixtures (this will bring in all custom gobo wheels including imported gobo images), or
    • Advanced Patch for the channels that use gobo wheels but in this case don't forget to also select the category Resources And Media (this will selectively only bring in the patch for those channels, along with their gobo wheels including imported gobo images).
  • Hmmm, ok...I thought that's what I did.  I must have done something stupid, then.  I'll have to go back and re-trace my steps.  Thank you for the detailed explanation.  I will try to more thoroughly rule out user error before posting again.

Related