very very strange error.... GIO switches to BLIND when I control a certain channel

My channel 9180 have 5 parts.
If i select this channel use the Encoder or the intens.-wheel at exact 37% the GIO switch in BLIND.
Only select this channel,and the use the Encoder.
Nothing more.
I have look at TAB99 the Log but there i see nothing.
Channel 9180 not start a Macro or some like this.
I not know how a Encoder can start a macro.

My first idea was, i have anywhere a ShowControl sACN in and there at 37% for this specific adress is a switch to blind macro.
But i have empty my Tab 11 and have do a deep clean.

This error is in this way reprocible.
But it not ever happen if i rotate the encoder/wheel
it is ever at 37% and the Desk ever switch to Blind.
And it happen only with this channel.

Any ideas?

Parents
  • That does indeed sound strange! Can you provide the showfile so we can try this as well?

eos(dot)moderator(at)etcconnect(dot)com

• The only possibility I can think of is that with this 37% I send a command to a second system via sACN (I always have a second NoMad system running) and this NoMad sends back the command to switch to blind.
    I also looked at the logs in NoMad in Tab99.
    But nowhere does it say that an sACN remote control command was received. But... in the NoMad system the channel is not defined as a remote control and there is no macro or anything that switches to blind.
    The NoMad system generally does not send to the GIO console. It only goes from the GIO to the NoMad.

If you want, I can also send the show file from NoMad. Maybe you'll see a bidirectional communication that I don't recognize. I'll also try to reprovoke the error. And then record a screen video of it.

• The only possibility I can think of is that with this 37% I send a command to a second system via sACN (I always have a second NoMad system running) and this NoMad sends back the command to switch to blind.
    I also looked at the logs in NoMad in Tab99.
    But nowhere does it say that an sACN remote control command was received. But... in the NoMad system the channel is not defined as a remote control and there is no macro or anything that switches to blind.
    The NoMad system generally does not send to the GIO console. It only goes from the GIO to the NoMad.

If you want, I can also send the show file from NoMad. Maybe you'll see a bidirectional communication that I don't recognize. I'll also try to reprovoke the error. And then record a screen video of it.

Children
Related