Connecting iColor Cove MX powercore to EOS console.

For one of my school shows I’m trying to add some more lighting to the set and plan to add in some spare cove lights we have (iColor Cove MX powercore). I’ve figured out how to run them from a laptop but the cueing is weird and I’d rather just be able to have it linked with my LX cues. Right now I have them wired into a data enabler pro and have the output going to an i player 3 which I hooked up to a laptop via usb. We have the same lights surrounding our proscenium so it is definitely possible to do but I’m having difficulty trying to figure out how I would patch them into our network system (ETCnet). I can’t see how it’s done for the proscenium as it’s all behind walls which is also annoying :/ However when I go into patch it shows that they have designated addresses on a specific universe. I’m probably just going to have them all patched to one channel as that’s all I need but If anyone has any advice on how I can try to patch these to my console (ION) that would be of great help. 

Related