cue list rate fader

The cue list rate fader doesn’t adjust the duration time of the cue?

The Hang time on the following cue triggers incorrect. (to late or to early)

Parents
  • Thank you for your report.

I tried to reproduce and can see that the duration time on screen remains unchanged while there is no active cue transition, just like the cue times don't change either. But with a cue running the times seem to behave correctly and a Hang to execute correctly.

I tried with a rate master for cuelist 1 set to full (i.e. 200%) and 5 second cues happened in 2.5 seconds and a 4 second hang is executed after 2 seconds.

Is there additional info you could share to help reproduce? If you want to send a showfile you can do so to eos(dot)moderator(at)etcconnect(dot)com.

• Thank you for your report.

I tried to reproduce and can see that the duration time on screen remains unchanged while there is no active cue transition, just like the cue times don't change either. But with a cue running the times seem to behave correctly and a Hang to execute correctly.

I tried with a rate master for cuelist 1 set to full (i.e. 200%) and 5 second cues happened in 2.5 seconds and a 4 second hang is executed after 2 seconds.

Is there additional info you could share to help reproduce? If you want to send a showfile you can do so to eos(dot)moderator(at)etcconnect(dot)com.

Children
No Data
Related