Primary cannot regain control after shutdown

Hello! I hope someone from Network Team can answer my questions :)

We have a multi-consol sistem: RPU as a Primary, Etc Ti as a Back Up & Etc Ti #2 as a Client. We use sACN Protocol for controling through Matrix MKII & ADL Net Gates.

As soon as the primary RPU shut down, the back-up ETC Ti gain conrol, as it should be. But as soon as primary RPU get back online & become Master again, there is no physical output on fixtures working through Matrixes, only those who works through ADL Net Gates we can see on stage. To fix this situation we go offline on both Primary RPU & Back-Up Etc Ti, then launch them as they should be: RPU as Primary & ETC Ti as Back-Up, so we get control on rigs again.

The question is: why we cannot control devices when Primary goes back online?  How to fix it & can it be fixed?

All three consoles have 3.2.5 version of software. Now we have uchecked Check Box "Back up automatically takes control" & we don't allow other consoles to take control, while Primary is offline.

Parents
  • Thank you for reaching out.

Would you mind confirming that Matrix MkII you're referring to are the ETC IES dimmers? What product is the ADL Net Gates, I don't think I know those.

Can you describe your network structure? do you use both network ports on the RPU and backup Ti, or only one for everything? Switches? Do Matrix and Net Gates receive their data from the same console network port?

• Thank you for reaching out.

Would you mind confirming that Matrix MkII you're referring to are the ETC IES dimmers? What product is the ADL Net Gates, I don't think I know those.

Can you describe your network structure? do you use both network ports on the RPU and backup Ti, or only one for everything? Switches? Do Matrix and Net Gates receive their data from the same console network port?

Children
Related