Artnet and SACN not outputting on nomad Mac

Hello

I'm running 3.2.5 on an M1 mac (13.5.1) and I'm not seeing any SACN or Artnet output from eos. I have artnet and sacn enabled in settings > device > Network, and I have SACN and Artnet enabled in patch > Protocols

I would caution that I don't currentlt have a dongle in my laptop (as I don't have it at home and am just testing) so am running in Offline w/viz mode - but this has always worked for testing for me before.

I am looking in artnet and sacn viewers and am not seeing anything being transmitted

Is there a step I'm missing? I don't recall needing to do anything else in the past to get this working

Thanks

Richard

Parents Reply Children
  • I experienced this same problem and when I looked at the sACN Viewer screen it had a warning that sACN was disabled.  The solution was to go to the Patch screen and select Protocols, and then the sACN tab.  The "Global" "Enabled Protocol" slider was off so I turned it on.

I also enabled the "Default Protocol" slider for sACN so that all patched channels would output to sACN by default.

Hope this helps.

Bob

Related