can't access eos learning stage etc family level 2 v3.1

Hello, i sometimes check my knowledge with online courses. I can access level1, 3,4 but level 2 remains stuck on a blank page. Any idea where  it can come from?

Parents Reply
  • Hello! 

Sorry you're still experiencing issues. I'm one of the LearningStage administrators so I took a look at your account. It seems like you have completed Level 2 (and all other levels). I am guessing that you are trying to go back into the course to do some review? 

Like Ellen, I can access the course (it did not load instantly, but it did load after maybe 10 seconds or so).

Level 2 is the largest course we have with 16 chapters (I think). So it might be struggling to load? 

I wish I could be of more help! 

Children
  • yes, i completed them all, but from time to time, pass them again to make sure i don't forget things.

It can't be a load problem, my connection works more than very fine, and i never had this issue before, even with quite slower connection. Tried with another computer: same issue, can reach level 1,3,4, augmented, but level 2 still ends on a blank page. Don't you have a way to "reset" this level for me?

Related