Priorities with Submasters and Cues

I am working on a show that is running cues, and then we are adding in submasters with effects as such. When we run cue 1 and then added in submaster 1 with a color effect, everything is working fine. When we press go on the cue list, the color lights follow the cue and stop on the effect, even thought the effect is still running. I did look at the priority on the cue list and submaster. the cue list has a priority of P4, and the submaster is P5. If anyone has any knowledge on this, and would be able to share that would be very much appreciated. 

Parents
  • Would you mind sharing your showfile either here (reply, Insert > Image/video/file) or by email to eos(dot)moderator(at)etcconnect(dot)com.

Please indicate which software version you're using and which cue, sub and channel you're seeing the issue with.

• I currently don't have access to the show file at the moment, So I guess my question would be the following. If submaster 1 has a higher priority such as P5, and the main cue list has a priority of P4, then anything that is assigned to submaster 1, even if it just a vault assigned to a channel or an effect running on select channels, that the submaster is what is seen onstage. Also If I have a second submaster with a priority of P6, then the second submaster will take priority over anything that also present or in use by the cue list or the first submaster. Would I be correct is saying this. I might be able to get a show file later next week, but currently I don't have access to it.

• I currently don't have access to the show file at the moment, So I guess my question would be the following. If submaster 1 has a higher priority such as P5, and the main cue list has a priority of P4, then anything that is assigned to submaster 1, even if it just a vault assigned to a channel or an effect running on select channels, that the submaster is what is seen onstage. Also If I have a second submaster with a priority of P6, then the second submaster will take priority over anything that also present or in use by the cue list or the first submaster. Would I be correct is saying this. I might be able to get a show file later next week, but currently I don't have access to it.

Children
No Data
Related