Execute Macro from Cue in Backup

EOS V3.2.3

In a Multiconsole system. Some macro are normally execute from some cue.

But it's not working from the backup desk.... when i take the control from the backup, it's work...

Any idea ??

Parents
  • This is expected behavior.

When you press Go on your backup console the multiconsole system tells the primary to run the cue. And since the primary runs the cue it will also execute the macro. I'm pretty sure that your macro gets executed, you just don't realize it because it's not being executed on the console you're looking at. It's even harder to see because you're executing the macro from a cue, so it probably runs in background mode. This is the case if your macro either is in standard or background mode.

You can try to change the macro mode from standard to Foreground. This will make sure that the macro gets executed in your command line rather than in the background. This can be done in the macro list with the softkey {Macro Mode}.

• This is expected behavior.

When you press Go on your backup console the multiconsole system tells the primary to run the cue. And since the primary runs the cue it will also execute the macro. I'm pretty sure that your macro gets executed, you just don't realize it because it's not being executed on the console you're looking at. It's even harder to see because you're executing the macro from a cue, so it probably runs in background mode. This is the case if your macro either is in standard or background mode.

You can try to change the macro mode from standard to Foreground. This will make sure that the macro gets executed in your command line rather than in the background. This can be done in the macro list with the softkey {Macro Mode}.

Children
Related