Action after releasing the bump button

hello everyone, is there any way to make some kind of action, effect or macro happen when pressing the bump button

I want the blinds to light up when I press the bump, and while I hold the button, the blinds burn, and when I release the button, the blinds fade out with effect

it's okay if macros or osc commands are needed for this.

Parents
  • A sub can execute macro, cue or sub (one or multiple). It will however only react to pressing the bump button, not to releasing it. How long you maintain the press is irrelevant for the sub's execute functionality.

Eos is sending the event of pressing the bump button as well as the event of releasing it through OSC. If you manage to capture and modify this OSC with another application and then send it back to the console you should be able to make the console also trigger something when releasing the bump button.

• A sub can execute macro, cue or sub (one or multiple). It will however only react to pressing the bump button, not to releasing it. How long you maintain the press is irrelevant for the sub's execute functionality.

Eos is sending the event of pressing the bump button as well as the event of releasing it through OSC. If you manage to capture and modify this OSC with another application and then send it back to the console you should be able to make the console also trigger something when releasing the bump button.

Children
Related