Fixture type for Robe T1 mode 3

Hello

I'm using eos v 3.2.5 and I'm having problems with the Robe T1 mode 3 fixture type.  Is there a new version for this fixture or how can I correct this situation?

Thanks in advance

Parents
  • Robe has a T1 Wash and a T1 Profile. You mentioned iris and gobos, so I assume this is about the Profile?

I just compared Robe's DMX list with our profile and it looks like they match.

At this point we can only offer quite unspecific advice:

• In Patch > Fixtures check if this profile has an asterisk (*), if so use {Update Profile}
    • Make sure the DMX address is the same in the console and the fixture
    • Make sure the mode is the same in the console and the fixture
    • For troubleshooting try to simplify the signal path, maybe directly connect the fixture to the console, no network, no nodes, nothing else in between.
  • Robe has a T1 Wash and a T1 Profile. You mentioned iris and gobos, so I assume this is about the Profile?

I just compared Robe's DMX list with our profile and it looks like they match.

At this point we can only offer quite unspecific advice:

• In Patch > Fixtures check if this profile has an asterisk (*), if so use {Update Profile}
    • Make sure the DMX address is the same in the console and the fixture
    • Make sure the mode is the same in the console and the fixture
    • For troubleshooting try to simplify the signal path, maybe directly connect the fixture to the console, no network, no nodes, nothing else in between.
Children
No Data
Related