Nomad scroll issue

Bit of a stupid question - I've been playing around with Effects all day on my laptop with nomad, no issues. 

I went into a step based effect, and when I scrolled with my keypad, I could only scroll through the steps, not the list of effects.

I typed a different effect into the command line to select it, thinking that that would get me out of scrolling through steps, but now I'm just scrolling through actions on the absolute effect that I selected.

I tried closing the effects tab and reopening it, and it won't work, and clicking around the effects list doesn't work. I'm stuck only being able to scroll through steps and actions, and I can't remember all of my effects off the top of my head, so would really like to be able to scroll without closing the software.

Any advice appreciated!

Parents
  • If you want to use the Function of [Next] and  [Last] you should find a way to trigger the PageUp/PageDown Function on your Keyboard.

On my Lenovo Yoga it is possible while holding don the Fn-Key and press Up/Down.

This wil give me the option to scroll through every Single FX.

---

If i only want to scroll roughly through the list, i make sure that no action is in the Command Line and than simply hit Up/Down.

• If you want to use the Function of [Next] and  [Last] you should find a way to trigger the PageUp/PageDown Function on your Keyboard.

On my Lenovo Yoga it is possible while holding don the Fn-Key and press Up/Down.

This wil give me the option to scroll through every Single FX.

---

If i only want to scroll roughly through the list, i make sure that no action is in the Command Line and than simply hit Up/Down.

Children
No Data
Related