Etc Nomad Mac - appears on multiple desktops when I only want it on one.

Hi,

So far I haven't seen an answer to this. When using Nomad on my Macbook Pro, the ETC Nomad window will take up every Desktop (what Apple call 'Spaces' that I open via Mission Control) that I have open. Ideally I have Nomad open on one desktop, and I can have another application on a second desktop that I swipe between. Every other application I have will do this, but ETC Nomad will remain on every desktop. 

I have checked every possible setting in ETC, and in the Mission Control settings on Mac, but the behaviour remains the same. This seems like a recent development... I don't remember having this issue in earlier software versions. 

I'm on an M1 Macbook Pro with Sonoma.

Any help would be appreciated!

Parents
  • Can you check in your shell settings if you have "Full Screen ETCnomad" checked? If so, you might consider unchecking and see if that resolves your issue. I have not run across Nomad automatically opening up in all Workspaces, and in fact usually have to drag one of the windows to the other space to enable swiping between the windows. 

Hope this helps.

• Can you check in your shell settings if you have "Full Screen ETCnomad" checked? If so, you might consider unchecking and see if that resolves your issue. I have not run across Nomad automatically opening up in all Workspaces, and in fact usually have to drag one of the windows to the other space to enable swiping between the windows. 

Hope this helps.

Children
Related