EOS Ti Parameter Category Keys Backlight

Hello everyone,
I have just noticed that the backlights on the parameter category buttons next to the lower multi-touch display are not working as I would expect.

For example, the buttons next to the main PSD faders are always white backlit and green when the function is active, such as when a rate is active. This allows you to see the position of every button at all time.

On the right, only the selected category is green and you cannot see all the button positions.

Is this a problem with my console or can anyone confirm this behaviour?
Thanks.

• The current behavior is that the Category keys are not backlight, but the active one is green.

However, they should behave so that when you select a channel, the keys become backlight if they can be used for the channels you have selected.  So for instance, if you select a simple RGB fixture, the Intensity and Color buttons would be backlight, but the others wouldn't.  A complicated moving light would have all of them backlight.

This will be addressed in the future by this SCR: [EOS-36556] Ti, Gio, @5, Xe encoder category buttons should indicate selection and backlit if applicable

Related