Ethernet outputs for Client/Backup Modes

Hello, I've been using the Eos family consoles for many years now and have always learned something new every show I work on. I do have one suggestion if it is possible to add to your programing.

I am currently working on a show that has created a massive town in which we are using a Gio as the Primary Board (for its universe capabilities) on one end and an IonXe and Nomads connected at selected spots for rigging, all connected though a multitude of nodes in Client.

My Main mobile console IonXe (Client Mode) which is always  on the move with the DIT console is connected to a Stardust and a WDMX Transmitter via ethernet and DMX to the closet node. Unfortunately, sometimes my closet node is very far from where I need my transmitters to be. I am able to output the 4 DMX channels on the back of my console in client mode to one Transmitter (WDMX) but the ethernet, even though it connects (Online) to my Stardust, can not output in Client mode, forcing me to run 200ft of ethernet to my closet node.

Many Transmitters are becoming ethernet input and I was wondering if it is possible for a "Allow Ethernet Output" in client/backup mode could become an available option much like the local DMX Output.

Thank you for you time

James in Vancouver 

Parents Reply Children
Related