EOS Profile has overlapping DMX assignments error

i'm using Litegear Spectrum OS3 profiles on a job this week and i think i've found a flaw in one of the EOS profiles that i'm looking at using. its Auroris profile 11, 24 cells. am i tripping or are there overlapping addresses in here???

look at cell 11 parameter 6 and cell 12 parameter 1, etc. in the photo. . . 

Litegear doesnt have a 24 pixel map so presumably whoever wrote this just doubled it up but the overall parameter count doesn't match up. the profile says it should be 411 addresses (doesn't make sense having an odd number). By Litegear's count it should be 416, right?? The 12 cell profile tops out at 208. think i'm gonna use that one instead.

anyone run in to this too??

Parents
  • The root of this is a bug:

[EOS-50942]
    Fixture Editor: Multicell Editor Incorrectly Allows Cell Address Overlapping

This bug was fixed in 3.2.4. This means when you create a custom fixture now this won't be possible anymore. However, since Eos can't in all situations infer what the actual intent was when creating the profile, it will not attempt to re-write the fixture itself.

Your two ways out of this are either editing the profile yourself, or obtaining a showfile that was fixed by somebody else.

• The root of this is a bug:

[EOS-50942]
    Fixture Editor: Multicell Editor Incorrectly Allows Cell Address Overlapping

This bug was fixed in 3.2.4. This means when you create a custom fixture now this won't be possible anymore. However, since Eos can't in all situations infer what the actual intent was when creating the profile, it will not attempt to re-write the fixture itself.

Your two ways out of this are either editing the profile yourself, or obtaining a showfile that was fixed by somebody else.

Children
Related