Snapshot of faders

I'm just working with different fader setups and saving these in snapshots.

So far so good, I can select different setups of  faders with snapshots and it works.  On the virtual fader page I see the changing of the fader setup but when I switch to fader configuration page I'm stuck with the last configuration I set. Is that on purpose or is that a bug?

All the best

Rainer 

Parents
  • You mean like the columns and row number view settings in the normal fader page tab? What I think I'm understanding is that you're trying to get those settings to also copy over to the fader config page, based on the last Snapshot? I definitely don't think it's set up to do that.

And I mean, if you were to try to code that, it's like, well wait a second, you can have multiple fader tabs open at the same time, each with their own custom view settings. So if you were to write the chunk of code that copies those settings over to Fader Config, which one are you supposed to copy from? Eos does have something like active_tab I would think, so you could just find the last active_tab that was a fader tab, but that likely would not result in the greatest user experience since active_tab doesn't change to the tab you're working in just because that's what you're interacting with or see. So you'd get really unpredictable, undesirable behavior.

• You mean like the columns and row number view settings in the normal fader page tab? What I think I'm understanding is that you're trying to get those settings to also copy over to the fader config page, based on the last Snapshot? I definitely don't think it's set up to do that.

And I mean, if you were to try to code that, it's like, well wait a second, you can have multiple fader tabs open at the same time, each with their own custom view settings. So if you were to write the chunk of code that copies those settings over to Fader Config, which one are you supposed to copy from? Eos does have something like active_tab I would think, so you could just find the last active_tab that was a fader tab, but that likely would not result in the greatest user experience since active_tab doesn't change to the tab you're working in just because that's what you're interacting with or see. So you'd get really unpredictable, undesirable behavior.

Children
No Data
Related