Snapshots with fade time?

I'm looking to create a simple control interface for use in a small theater, with ~20 faders controlling a single channel each, and a way to store and load the faders with a bit of fade between them. Snapshots would work, except they load instantly. Is there a way to make a snapshot fade to the new values instead of instantly updating?

Otherwise, I'm thinking I could use a macro to copy each sub into another sub for saving and then reverse that process to load, but that will take a lot of coding.

I'm open to suggestions on the best way to achieve this. To sum up - I need to be able to store the current lighting, recall it, and update faders to match the lighting.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Parents Reply Children
  • Ease of use for other users. We're not doing full productions and teaching others how to use the system is not really feasible, so a visual and manipulate-able representation of what lights are on loaded onto one screen and the ability to flip between "presets" and have that visual representation update to match is ideal. We do have an echotouch system which has similar functionality to what I'm seeking, but requires flipping to different pages and color changing takes a lot of presses as well.

Related