trouble with notes

Hello, ion xe 20, eos3.2.7

I recently got many problems to reach the NOTES field.

-SHIFT+LABEL: brings me most of the time on the label field (already reported here, i know)

-CLICK ON IT: very often looks like it opens the field but can't edit it, can't move with arrows, can't delete or add text. I had to get used to click on it 6 times to get -almost- sure i could edit it.

Was with a light designer whose for it never goes fast enough (they are a lot like this), and i use notes a lot, so very frustrating to loose time on it.

Parents
  • Thank you for reaching out.

The Shift+Label issue you're bringing up is a known issue, as you noted. The issue itself however is a bit different: Shift+Label does correctly bring up the Notes field, which sometimes is already pre-filled with the content of the Label field.

Clicking on the Notes field however does work for me. You're clicking in the Notes column of the PSD, correct?

Tested with Nomad 3.2.8

• Thank you for reaching out.

The Shift+Label issue you're bringing up is a known issue, as you noted. The issue itself however is a bit different: Shift+Label does correctly bring up the Notes field, which sometimes is already pre-filled with the content of the Label field.

Clicking on the Notes field however does work for me. You're clicking in the Notes column of the PSD, correct?

Tested with Nomad 3.2.8

Children
No Data
Related