Bug: Ion and Gio changing commands itself

Hello Everyone,

I work on a cruise ship and I have 2 consoles here. Ion and Gio. It started with the Ion changing pages, CUE lists, going to Blind, calling new CUES randomly by itself. Now the Gio is doing exactly the same thing and it’s quite worrying because it happens during the show. I don’t know what to do… I can’t update the system Disappointed

Any advice on how to solve my problem? 
Thank you!

Claudia

Parents
  • Sorry to hear you're having problems.

Culprits that come to mind would be an external keyboard or touchscreens that are being triggered by something.

If you pull logs and either upload them here, or send them to eos(dot)moderator(at)etcconnect(dot)com we'll gladly take a look if we can see something. Here you can find instructions on how to pull logs files. Bonus points if you can press [Displays]&[Record] in a situation where the phantom stuff happens. This makes it easier for us to find it in the logs.

Thank you.

• Sorry to hear you're having problems.

Culprits that come to mind would be an external keyboard or touchscreens that are being triggered by something.

If you pull logs and either upload them here, or send them to eos(dot)moderator(at)etcconnect(dot)com we'll gladly take a look if we can see something. Here you can find instructions on how to pull logs files. Bonus points if you can press [Displays]&[Record] in a situation where the phantom stuff happens. This makes it easier for us to find it in the logs.

Thank you.

Children
No Data
Related