Probable bug: property/cue list/channel filter influence channel order in start/stop fx button

Eos Nomad 6144

programming wing

faders wing

Intel Nuk 32 gb ram

Eos 3,2,8,25

Hello ETC Team,

i found this bug, if you apply a channel filter in cue list propertis, when you stop the fx, inside cue, with botton ( set in start/stop fx in cue properties) when you restart the fx, Eos ignore cue channels order for fx and probaly use the channel's order of the group in the channel filter.

properties settings:

faders A/B settings:

video of bug:

regards

Giovanni

Parents Reply Children
  • This also affects subs as well.  order of channel filter changes order of fx playback.  I often use a group as a channel filter so i can dynamically change the filter but am limited by the order of the group applied to the filter.

• This also affects subs as well.  order of channel filter changes order of fx playback.  I often use a group as a channel filter so i can dynamically change the filter but am limited by the order of the group applied to the filter

Me too i use macro to change filter... , but in my opinion this It shouldn't affect the channel order.

In my cue list of 18 cues with 18 intensity FX, when i fire the cue from my magic sheet or play button, the order of FX isn't affected from Filter; the fx it's affected if i use Start/stop FX.

If i use start/stop FX, i don't tell at EOS: please change my channel order! I tell to EOS:  stop my FX, restart my FX.

And i use "Go to cue" or i touch my screen, immediatly the cue play with cue's channel order !!

Ultimately I expect that , when i push start/stop FX, eos stop my fx and restart withot changing channel's order.

Regards

Giovanni

Related