What would cause my cues to not show previously recorded intensity values?

Hi. 

I am working on an ETC Ion (not the Xe, the older style). I recently updated the board to the new v3.2.8. 

All of my lights respond and behave the way they are supposed to when I manually take control of them. However, I am stumped by my cues. I went into a show file to show a client a series of light cues to see if she wanted to duplicate/create a similar look, but when I loaded the file and hit Go To Cue # the intensity values where gone. The other data was all correct such as Pan & Tilt values and color values, but intensity was set at zero. I could manually raise the intensity, but when I hit Go the intensity values went back to zero and the lights moved to the next position and color. 

I thought that the update might have affected the previous show file, so I wrote a 3 cue test file but the same thing happened. I wrote:

Cue 1) house lights at full with some curtain warmers at 30%. Cue 2) house out over 20 seconds and curtain lights up to 50% and I added a center spot at full over 8 seconds. Cue 3) Black Out over 3 sec.

I saved it. I hit Go To Cue - Out. I let it do its thing. Then I hit Go and the fixtures moved and orientated to their recorded targets, but the intensity values were again at zero for all of the lights. Even the house lights were at zero. 

Any help or ideas would be great! Thanks for reading!

Sincerely, Joel

Related