USB Flashdrive

I need to upload a show file from my computer to an ETC ion computer using a flashdrive. Should any flashdrive work or do I need a specific one. Right now I have the SanDisk USB 3.0. Thanks

Parents
  • I haven't extensively tested drives, but every one that I've used has worked without issue. Just make sure that when removing your drive you wait a good 30 seconds after the save has completed before removing the drive... Otherwise you can end up with corrupt show files.

This has to do with the way windows works with USB drives, and while windows will report to EOS that the save is complete, it actually is still doing stuff, and premature removal can cause corruption. 

• I haven't extensively tested drives, but every one that I've used has worked without issue. Just make sure that when removing your drive you wait a good 30 seconds after the save has completed before removing the drive... Otherwise you can end up with corrupt show files.

This has to do with the way windows works with USB drives, and while windows will report to EOS that the save is complete, it actually is still doing stuff, and premature removal can cause corruption. 

Children
No Data
Related