Profile Assist

Just bought four "DJXFLI-150W Moving Head Light" fixtures. I'm having trouble finding/creating a profile.

Channel 5 is for Pan/Tilt motor speed. Nearest I can find is "Gobo Index Speed". Is there something better for P&T speed?

Channel 10 is for "Prism". (It rotates a prism). But I can't find any "Prism" in the dropdowns. 

As these are both 0 - 255 I guess I could use a generic dimmer. Ideas?

Parents
  • Pan and tilt could be position mspeed found under focus and the prism could be beam fx index/speed found under image.

A good way to explore how things work is to look at a fixture profile that has the same features as the one you are trying to create and work out what works. you will need the DMX chart for the fixture to do it properly but it is possible to "make it work" for what you need. 

• Pan and tilt could be position mspeed found under focus and the prism could be beam fx index/speed found under image.

A good way to explore how things work is to look at a fixture profile that has the same features as the one you are trying to create and work out what works. you will need the DMX chart for the fixture to do it properly but it is possible to "make it work" for what you need. 

Children
Related