Create new fixture (Eurolite LED Bar RGB)

hi

i tried to run an Eurolite LED Bar RGB 252/10 with Ion.  Someone else created a patch for this fixture on Element and i copied it into Ion.

On the Element i'm able to use this Bar(well, most time :-D ) but now on the Ion most functions are not available and using it is just impossible with the patch i have.

Does anyone of you have this fixture in his library? If you don't have it.... do not buy this LED Bar ;) it really annoys me

thanks

Lukas

Parents
  • Not enough information I'm afraid - I cannot find a user manual for that fixture anywhere.

This is one of the real problems with some of the 'cheap' LED fixtures - no user manuals, no DMX charts, and often they change the DMX chart without notice.

It looks like it's probably a generic multi-cell RGB fixture, in which case you can patch it as several Generic > LED RGB fixtures (one desk channel per cell), but I cannot tell if that is genuinely the case or not.

• Not enough information I'm afraid - I cannot find a user manual for that fixture anywhere.

This is one of the real problems with some of the 'cheap' LED fixtures - no user manuals, no DMX charts, and often they change the DMX chart without notice.

It looks like it's probably a generic multi-cell RGB fixture, in which case you can patch it as several Generic > LED RGB fixtures (one desk channel per cell), but I cannot tell if that is genuinely the case or not.

Children
No Data
Related