ETC Ion & Chroma Q Color Force

I have an ETC Ion, just got some Chroma Q Colorforce 48 for the Cyc.

2 questions:

1. How do I patch the Chroma Q's to take advantage of the cell's? when I set it in say Mode 4, patch in as the Colorforce 48 M4, it patches all the attributes to one channel. Is there a way to then do effects within?

2. How can I create a sub to control R,G,B,A without having it override the values of the other colors

Parents
  • I get the workaround, but why does there need to be one? Seems very clunky to have to build them all as separate channels. Hate to reference a competitor, but why not create "Point" channels for the cells like the MA? Or we can call them nA, nB, nC, etc. Telling the fixture it is in one mode, while telling the console it is in another is a workaround. There shouldn't have to be "workarounds" is my point.
  • I get the workaround, but why does there need to be one? Seems very clunky to have to build them all as separate channels. Hate to reference a competitor, but why not create "Point" channels for the cells like the MA? Or we can call them nA, nB, nC, etc. Telling the fixture it is in one mode, while telling the console it is in another is a workaround. There shouldn't have to be "workarounds" is my point.
Children
Related