Fixture Request: HES SolaFrame 3000 Enhanced mode

Hello Team EOS, went to patch some SolaFrames today for an upcoming production, and noticed that only the standard 49-ch profile is in 2.9.0

We aren't getting the units for several weeks, so we don't need the profile yet, but we would like it before the end of the month.

Thanks!

Parents
  • Jason- when you say "Enhanced mode"  do you mean the High Fidelity fixture type?

Looking at the latest datasheet for the SF3000, it only has one control mode (49 channel), but two different physical fixture types ("Ultra-Brite" and "High Fidelity") that differ by the installed LED engine.

-Todd

• Hi Todd, just grabbed a document called "SolaFrame 3000 Luminaire Control Protocol" today, dated July-2019 for fixture software version 1.7

The main difference is separating the Animation wheel into 2 channels, so one controls speed and one controls in & out, though it also adds a second control channel for future use, taking the unit to 51 channels.

It was the first I'd heard of the unit having more than one mode, but I was choosing modes and settings for a new venue today and wanted all the latest documentation I could find.

• Hi Jason/Todd,

This is a new mode (protocol as High End call it) which hasn't long been in the fixture. The fixture request has already gone into ETC, and it is in the process of being added to the library, so I expect you'll see it in the next fixture release.

Cheers

Dan

Reply Children
Related