19PCS 15W Beam Wash LED Moving Head

• Eos software version you need the profile to be created for- v3.x.  We are currently running 3.0.x but hope to update
  • Fixture make and model. Mfr: Wayu from Guangzhou, China.  Product only has a name:  19x 15w zoom moving head light.
  • Modes you need created:  24 Channel and 16 channel modes
  • Fixture Manual. See attached.  It's pretty basic but it works as advertised from what I can tell running it in manual. The 3 lighting zones/areas are 1 and 2 each control 6 of the 12 outer ring LEDs and zone 3 controls the inner cluster of 7 lights.

When I purchased these I found a number of other Chinese companies offering what looked like identical lights.  I looked through the fixture library but was unable to spot a compatible profile.  Please advise if you find otherwise.Wayu19x15W MOVING HEAD LIGHT.pdf

Parents Reply
  • I used the LED MH-X4 (3Cell) profile from the library as a base and modified it to match our new fixtures.

I include my show file file (which contains the working profile for our new fixtures).  Hopefully it will help to get this put into the library in a future release.

In testing I had to reverse the way the zoom function worked.  

I also had to change the color effects channel to match this fixture.

Finally I changed some of the labeling to make it clearer.

I think that is all the changes.

The manufacturer of this fixture is Cheng Wen and best I could tell the model number is CW-LM1908.

The manual from Wayu is identical.  Go figure.

202209116 FOW withNewChinese Lights 2022-09-16 17-56-48.esf3d

Children
No Data
Related