Proights - LumiprixXB050 - fixture request

Dear Support,

I kindly ask you to submit a request for the Prolights_LumipixXB050 fixture.

You can find the user manual attached.

1565.Prolights_LumipixXB100-050.pdf

Thanks.
Best Regards.

Parents
  • Hello PaoloML, 

To create profiles for all possible modes for this fixture type is a massive undertaking.  To properly alocate resources, is there a particular mode you need? I cannot say how long it will take to complete this request is we cannot narrow down to a specific mode.

Alternatively, if you are requesting the profiles for this fixture on behalf of a fixture manufacturer, Please submit your requests to fixture_support@carallon.com.

• Hi Justin,

thanks for your answer.

Yes i do understand that our personalities are challenging due to the amount of modes and features hosted into our products.

However i would also like to evidence that the structure is very similar to other products like for example the ECLSOFTLINEARIP and soon also another linear fixtures.

So the effort to create the first personality will be then saved later on other similar devices.

I do see that you are member of the GDTF protocol, i do actually insert all physical, photometry and personality information into our GDTF file.

Could you import all that datas to make our fixture available for your customers? I believe all the information there in contained should be complete also to issue a calibrated profile fixture.

Looking forward to hearing from you

• Hi Justin,

thanks for your answer.

Yes i do understand that our personalities are challenging due to the amount of modes and features hosted into our products.

However i would also like to evidence that the structure is very similar to other products like for example the ECLSOFTLINEARIP and soon also another linear fixtures.

So the effort to create the first personality will be then saved later on other similar devices.

I do see that you are member of the GDTF protocol, i do actually insert all physical, photometry and personality information into our GDTF file.

Could you import all that datas to make our fixture available for your customers? I believe all the information there in contained should be complete also to issue a calibrated profile fixture.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Children
Related