Under Review

Ability to adjust scrolling sensitivity in Eos.

Is there a way to change how sensitive the two finger scroll is for mac users in the main menu section at the bottom of the window. It is so sensitive! Scrolls all the way to bottom with small movements on my trackpad. I have adjusted my trackpad settings but it hasn't changed. Any chance it could be made less sensitive? it works perfectly on my windows laptop and my suraface. Build 307 Beta. :)

Parents
  • Thanks for the post!  I unfortunately cannot recreate what you are describing. Is there a specific area in the software you are seeing these scrolling issues? There are two places on a Mac where you can adjust trackpad sensitivity. One is Settings>Trackpad. There is a setting called "tracking speed" with a slider. This does not affect scrolling speed but rather the speed of your cursor moving. Scrolling speed is in a different section. Settings>Accessibility>Mouse&Trackpad>Trackpad Options. There you can adjust a slider called "scrolling speed". When I do this, I do see a difference in the scrolling speed in Eos. However I still don't see a small movement scrolling all the way to the bottom. Do you mind sending us a screenshot of your different trackpad settings as well as your system settings? You can attach them here by doing Insert>Image/video/file. Thanks in advance!
Comment
  • Thanks for the post!  I unfortunately cannot recreate what you are describing. Is there a specific area in the software you are seeing these scrolling issues? There are two places on a Mac where you can adjust trackpad sensitivity. One is Settings>Trackpad. There is a setting called "tracking speed" with a slider. This does not affect scrolling speed but rather the speed of your cursor moving. Scrolling speed is in a different section. Settings>Accessibility>Mouse&Trackpad>Trackpad Options. There you can adjust a slider called "scrolling speed". When I do this, I do see a difference in the scrolling speed in Eos. However I still don't see a small movement scrolling all the way to the bottom. Do you mind sending us a screenshot of your different trackpad settings as well as your system settings? You can attach them here by doing Insert>Image/video/file. Thanks in advance!
Children
No Data